Monday, November 3, 2008


This is my first blog post! I am so excited my parents finally got with the times and created a blog for me to share all my fun times and pictures with everyone. I have family all over the place and it's about time they're able to watch me grow up with regular pictures and postings. Let's begin, shall we? Enjoy my musings ;-)

So, I had a really cool experience this weekend. Friday it was Halloween. My parents dressed me up like a kangaroo and I got to go to the neighbors and get candy! So fun. I can't wait to do it again next year! I also got to spend a lot of time with my Grandma and Grandpa Walker from Fargo. I haven't seen them in a couple months, and then all of a sudden they were like living with us. I kept waking up and they were still here. Now they're gone, and I am sad. But my mom shows me pictures of them and it makes me smile and laugh. Especially that grandpa. He has funny stuff on his face!

1 comment:

  1. Eeee...he is so cute!

    Just wondering who got to eat the candy he collected from the neighbors...?

    ReplyDelete