Sunday, August 2, 2009

Valley Fair

My first trip to Valley Fair was so much fun! Every year, mom and dad take my cousin Zoe. This year, I got to go too. And aunt Jenny and uncle Ed came with. It was so much fun! Here are some pictures from our visit:
This was our first ride of the night- the merry go round. I was a little leary of those horses and opted to sit in the carriage with mom and dad. It was way more fun.
Here I am, ready to go on this Moon Buggie! This is my first solo ride ever!

As you can see, it suits me well. Lookin good in the moon buggy.

Here's Zoe and I in the barrel boats. My mom told Zoe to take care of me while on the boat, so she's holding my hand and telling me it'll be all right. I wasn't scared at all though!



I can't wait till I grow up, so I can sing and dance on stage, just like my big cousin Zoe!
Such a fun weekend. I can't wait till I get to go back next year!








No comments:

Post a Comment