Sunday, October 4, 2009

West Coast Chillin.

I know it was a few weeks ago, but here are some photos from our super fun trip to Seattle and Vancouver. We had a great time and can't wait till dad has to work again somewhere else so we can tag along ;-)

I'm just croutching down to get at 'Uncle Jeff's' level. It's much cooler down here. We're checkin' out the fa gees (planes, not sure how to spell that) before dinner at Maggie Bluffs. We saw lots of boats too!

Wow! Wow! Wow! What a fun ride. I'm so glad the woman running the ride finally realized that even though I wasn't tall enough, that my daddy was. I think it was definately her first day on the job. I also think I had way more fun on this ride than dad did.

That mommy. She is funny.


Milk sake bomb and sushi take-out anyone?




Cheese! Smiling at the Vancouver Aquarium. Mom and I had a fantastic day together while dad was hard at work.



No comments:

Post a Comment