Thursday, April 7, 2011

signs of spring

I always know when Spring is right around the corner. There are some clear signs.

Birds singing? Nope. Snow melting? Nope. Longer days? Nope.

The surest sign of Spring in the Vuong house, is an ad on Craigslist for a set of clubs.

The set is generally owned by my dear husband for less than a year until he determines he really needs a new set. What then becomes the hunt for the perfect set of clubs at the right price, also becomes the quest to sell his past season clubs at a higher price than he bought them.

I give him this. It is the only entrepeneurial endeavors I allow him anymore really ;-)

I can't keep it all straight as there are random people coming and going throughout the year for TV's, fish houses and golf clubs... but I think we're on a new set of clubs now, so let's hope they last the season.

Earlier this week, Scott found a good deal on a couple of clubs for Jaxon to replace his plastic version. This is the real deal.

I've seen Jaxon excited. This was beyond excited. He loves to do what Daddy does. So he was really excited when we took him to the driving range- or the 'golf-over' as he likes to call it. Not sure if that is a take on sleepover or rangerover or something else... regardless, here are some photos of the boys in action.






I think he may be a natural!

1 comment:

  1. I started cracking up as soon as I began reading this, because I knew where it was going. You're a nicer wife than I am, that's for sure. :) LOVE the photos of Jaxon golfing. I know Nate is very anxious for that day to arrive with Cal. And then our four boys can go do their thing and maybe the three of us girls can do something fun? :)

    ReplyDelete