Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Peaches 'n forks

Mom was trying to teach me how to use a fork the other night. I'm actually getting pretty good at it, but every once in awhile, I like to test her, just to see what she'll do...


So this time, I started drinking out of my fruit cup (I like all my food in cups, on plates, or in bowls now. This is because I am SO BIG).



Mom and I started playing peekaboo in my fruit cup. It was fun and I was laughing. Then she turned her back.



She should know by now, never turn your back on me! I dumped those peaches right on my head. I find that the messier I get at dinner time, the more likely it is I will get to take a bath.

Smart, eh?














1 comment:

  1. Hey Lil Man!

    I think you should ask Mommy if you can share peaches with me...tell her that I already know how to use a fork.

    ReplyDelete