Sunday, March 1, 2009

skivvies and cell phones

Things I'm up to these days include:
  • saying hi to everyone, multiple times
  • walking lots; I even try to run
  • climbing stairs, going down is a bit tricky
  • texting on the cell phone
  • ate a beef stick the other night, pretty yummy
  • I can say nana for banana; nigh nigh for night night; baba (or some version of the 'b' sound) for bathtime, books, and pretty much anything else that I don't know the actual word for
  • ah, let's see, that's about it....here are some photos to enjoy!


I really did think this looked like a good idea...


Just hangin with my blackberry, texting some cute little girls...





Mom thinks it's cute to let me run around in my skivvies, and it's fun for me cuz I get to see those leggies once in awhile... little does she know, I have a very full diaper....










1 comment: