Sunday, April 5, 2009

monkeying around at the zoo


This weekend mom and dad took me to the Como zoo and Conservatory (Thanks Carol and Jeri for the membership-we'll be back here many more times!).
Mom, if you line up palm fronds in an interlocking pattern, you can build yourself a new basket or purse. That way daddy won't have to see a charge for a new Hobo purse on the monthly statement.
Here I am up close with a sea otter. I know Aunt Carol loves otters too. Wonder how I can get in there and take a bath with him?
This is a wooly monkey. Daddy says I act a lot like a monkey, and now that I look closely, I do see a strong resemblance.

Are you sure I can't go swim with the fishies? The sign just says "Please don't feed fish." I don't see anything about swimming in the pond.

1 comment:

  1. Wise words from your son regarding the purse...you're crafty, I'm sure you can make something cute!

    ReplyDelete