Sunday, March 29, 2009

big red dog and other fun things!




This was another fun-filled weekend. Mom and dad took me to see Clifford the Big Red Dog at the Minnesota Children's Museum. My favorite part of the museum though was the water room-- so much 'wa wa'! I got to splash and play with bubbles. It was so much fun!




This is the closest I got to Clifford. There were lots of big kids who wanted to trample me, so I just took the high road, and had mom hold me up in a picture next to him. He's a big red dog.


This was my favorite room- the water room. Dad is putting bubbles on my head and some lady is cooing over how cute I am.



Now this machine was fun. Everyone else was using it to dry their hands, but I thought, hey, I can stick my face up there and it shoots warm air at me. Maybe it will dry up my runny nose that hasn't seemed to stop running for the past two months.



Metro Transit wants to put me in their advertisements... how not to catch the bus. Kids, look, don't try this at home. I'm an experienced professional. Everyone knows, you go in front of a bus, you die.


Daddy can't ice fish anymore but I can! I'm catching a big walleye, only I can't seem to get it out of the glass hole it's in.


Dad, I know how to build an igloo. Mommy taught me. She was born in one.



Here's mommy and me, taking a break, eating some fruit snacks. Mommy looks like she had one too many fruit snack!

Here's us at the end of the day... I'm so tired I can't keep my head up. Mommy's just sad we're out of fruit snacks.


I can't wait to see where I get to go next weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment