Monday, May 18, 2009

my dad, the graduate

This weekend, mommy and me threw a surprise graduation party for dad. We invited a bunch of friends and family over to let him know how proud we are of him for graduating from the Carlson School of Business with his MBA. I hope he had fun, even if he did have to cook and clean for his own party!
I had lots of girlfriends to play with! Here I am showing them how to play with my puzzles. I'm giving Addison the cold shoulder because she wouldn't let me kiss her earlier. Gotta play a little hard to get with girls these days.
Here's me and aunty Jenny. Everyone keeps trying to get me to look at the camera. But I know grandma is right there with more strawberries and I am way more interested in that!



Here's me playing with grandma and grandpa. They gave me lots of food today. I'm stuffed!



Here's dad after his ceremony- we were all really proud of him, and grandma seemed especially happy that he did not wear jeans for the ceremony. Good job dad. Wish I could have been there watching you get your degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment