Sunday, May 24, 2009

snap!

Message from Mommy-----

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on. (~Robert Frost)



Thanks to everyone for your thoughts, prayers, and hugs over this past difficult week. We are very blessed to have such wonderful family and friends. And Jaxon's smile and laugh sure do help a lot too.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here's what we've been up to over the weekend:



Dad taught me how to throw snaps. We threw them all over the front steps. I left a few so that the mail man would step on them and be surprised.

Snaps are pretty cool. But I think I prefer the real thing. Sparklers!

On Sunday we had uncle Eddy, auntie Jenny, and grandma and grandpa over for dinner to celebrate uncle Eddy's birthday.
Grandma dressed me up like a girl. What is she trying to do to me?

But then she took me for a spin in the dumptruck, so I forgave her. We had SO much fun!


Happy Memorial Day everyone!
~J

1 comment:

  1. Jaxon,

    Please give your Mommy a hug for me and tell her that she is in my prayers as well as your family! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete