Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A new voice...

I've decided that I need a voice. I am more than what I think my son is thinking. For over a year I have tried having my own blog for my floundering jewelry business (there just isn't time in the day anymore!), and another blog (you are here) for the latest happenings in Jaxon's life through his eyes and words (or what I think those words might be as they are still difficult to decipher sometimes).

But, I feel like I have some fun and interesting things to say sometimes too.

Regardless of whether or not they are true or made up things.

Therefore, my new Chinese New Year resolution (since I haven't kept any of my other ones yet)is to use this blog as a combination of my voice and Jaxon's voice, and soon to be little baby's voice. But not Scott's because he rarely, if ever, uses social media. You may see some snippets of things other than Jaxon's life (gasp!) and I'll have to think of a clever name, but it will still be the same blog you look forward to week after week, I promise.

Now, on to the important stuff... pictures of Jaxon ;- )


On Sunday, Jaxon and I spent the morning in our pajamas working on putting Valentines together for the daycare kids. I actually made them, but had Jaxon color on the backs and help me put the candy in the cups.
Clearly, this was his idea of fun!

Especially when there is the 'One for me, one for Lily' concept going on...



Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day!









1 comment:

  1. Those valentines are adorable. Ever the crafty mama.

    I love hearing from J's point of view, but I'm excited to hear from you, too...

    ReplyDelete