Monday, March 1, 2010

here comes the muffin man, the muffin man, the ...

This was another action packed weekend, complete with a visit from Grandma and Grandma and Carly from West Fargo and uncle Cory and Cousin Zoe. We had way too much fun and mommy really needs to get a camera like grandma's because her pictures of me are just so darned good. Saturday we went to the MOA. Dad and Grandpa took Zoe and me on a couple of rides while mom and grandma went shopping. Something about finding clothes for mommy's big belly. Whatever, I love mommy's belly. It's very comfy these days. Then, after that, we went home and took a nap. Then off to Zoe's soccer game, er practice. Zoe did really good and scored a couple goals.
Here's a synopsis of our weekend:
Here's mom. Boy, does she think she is something. I'm just minding my own business and she comes and swoops in and steals my ice cream! That's all you left me??


That daddy. He sure is fun to tickle!

Grandpa, showing me how to be cool.


Look out David Beckam.


Then on Sunday morning, mom helped me make berry muffins for everyone. She did a good job, and I told her so. Good job mom!

2 comments:

  1. He is getting cuter and cuter. And your belly is, too! Hope you found some cute clothes. I miss some of my maternity shirts, a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. Isn't he the cutest thing you've ever seen besides Calvin? My heart melts sometimes...

    ReplyDelete