Thursday, March 4, 2010

melting...

What a great day yesterday was. It was sunny and a beautiful 42 degrees in Minneapolis. I had a super productive day at work and presented a big project with kudos. Then Scott and I were able to see our little peanut on the big screen again... found out SHE is healthy and on track developmentally, still with a due date of July 8th. I thought that was the real highlight of my day, knowing I was going to be able to start shopping for cute little dresses and bows...

...but then I got home and saw Jaxon and he was so excited to see me. We sat on the couch, doing our nightly routine of watching Wall-E and he leaned his head over on to my shoulder and said 'Mommy, I love you.'. The snow was melting outside, while I was melting inside. Ahhh, does it get any better than this?

2 comments:

  1. That, my friend, is a perfect day.

    We are so thrilled for you and your healthy baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your lil Baby V comes one day late, that would be perfect for me to remember (we would share our birthday!)

    Sounds like a pretty wonderful day! So excited for you and Scott!

    ReplyDelete