Monday, May 31, 2010

memorial day = fishing, fun, and family

This weekend we went to Cedar Shores Resort in Park Rapids with my parents and Cory and Zoe. After a very long car ride there, and many funny family moments, including Jaxon discovering peeing on the floor in the truck stop restroom, we finally made it!

We spent the weekend fishing, playing in the sand, running around, and playing games in the cabin. It was a lot of fun- here are a few of the 400 pictures I took ;-)

Jaxon got a new fishing rod from grandma and grandpa. He quickly learned how to cast and reel and Scott took him down to the dock many, many times. I think he is a natural!

Jaxon had really been looking forward to swimming, playing in the water, and squirting grandpa with some water shooters we'd bought. Here he is just hamming it up for us, as usual.


My boys... catching the evening bite.



Walking along the beach, lookin for trouble.

Ok daddy, I'm ready to go in the paddle boat! But my feet don't quite reach the pedals...

Hi Mom! I'm fishing!!!
Thanks to grandma and grandpa for a fun weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Love those middle pictures of Jaxon, and Jaxon with Scott. Cutest fisherman-in-training ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to frame that one of Scott and Jaxon fishing with their backs to you. I know you can't see their faces but how sweet it that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to frame that one of Scott and Jaxon fishing with their backs to you. I know you can't see their faces but how sweet it that picture.

    ReplyDelete