Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Kiley's first photo shoot

Yesterday Kiley had her first photo shoot- I'm guessing there will be many more ;-) Jaxon was in a good mood too and was able to help capture some fun moments. Historically he has been rather stoic in our photo sessions, so it was a pleasant surprise to get a few of him smiling and goofing around! Now we'll have to work on miss Kiley to wake up next time for a few pictures! Oh well, she's still cute even if she is sleeping all the time (which I am NOT complaining about!) Here's a link to our photo gallery from our talented friend Krysten who got these done in record time! I think these are up for a couple weeks. They're pretty cute kids if I do say so myself. Enjoy! http://www.krystenhalek.com/darkroom/share/?n=kiley#04jpg ~B

2 comments:

  1. Baby in a bowl! Seriously beautiful pictures of both your babies. Worth every penny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful...even asleeep! Can't wait to see her with her eyes open! I look forward to meeting them both!

    ReplyDelete