Sunday, September 19, 2010

photo shoot, sort of.

Well, Kiley's three month photo shoot was today. I think I need to put photography lessons on my wish list... Actually they may have gone better if I had better light. But alas, the girl is still cute. She only made it for about a half hour and one outfit before she started wailing at that big black camera in her face... oh well. I had fun! Here she is with the same hitler pose Jaxon used when he was younger. One arm up, heil!
Here she is looking a little dazed and confuzed...
Thought I'd see if the pictures look any better with black and white so I opened up my photoshop for the first time in ages today... pretty cute I must say.
And back to confused. And so sleepy after such a long day!

1 comment:

  1. I love the burrito picture. She's a beauty and your pictures turned out really well!

    ReplyDelete