Thursday, July 21, 2011

just for fun

Remember that loot I talked about back in June?

Well, we didn't just fish and tell ghost stories in Canada. It was also a week to pull out some beads and play a little. Not that I completed too many projects, but it got my creative spirit refreshed and rejuvinated.

And honestly, even though I make a lot of cool stuff (so I think!), I really can't wear it all. It should end up in the hands of people who will wear it and make memories with it.

Well, not this one. This one's mine.
 I might keep this one too.


But alas. Someone should really wear my custom creations besides my jewelry organizer. My jewelry organizers don't provide much compensation. And paying customers would help me buy some new sterling silver chain and jump rings ...

And so, I've relaunched the WaVu Designs etsy site. I'm setting some small goals to get it going and then hope to start creating more. Baby steps. I really do love it, so it doesn't feel like work, which is important when you're selling on etsy, because honestly it could take like six months to have a sale.

Anyway, I've linked up my site on this page, but if it gets too annoying, just let me know. In the meantime, feel free to share with anyone you know and happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment